Sunday, March 17, 2024

Welcome!

Welcome to Dyl's Roads and Travels. I created this site on March 17, 2024 to compile all of my road-related photos (and some bonuses for other transportation and travel). I have been photographing highways since at least 2012, so why not find somewhere to gather it all together. Most, if not all, of these photos are mine and/or taken with my camera.

And here are some thanks:

For the use of their cars: HNTB Corporation for company cars, and my parents.

For taking me on road trips as a passenger: My parents, my schools, Purdue student organizations, my classmates at Purdue.

For the use of their cameras: HNTB

For jump-starting the passion: Special shoutout to Steve Alpert of Alpsroads.net for inspiring this site, Freewayjim for his highway videos, and AARoads for further inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment